%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="System.Web.UI.Page" %>
- An independent, non-profit, public-benefit co-educational institution of higher education
- Graduate School opened in 1994
- Liberal Arts college opened in 2001
- Open to top students of every nationality and belief
- Outstanding faculty
- 9 to 1 student/faculty ratio
- Small seminar classes (average class size 12 for undergraduate program, 8 for graduate program)
- About half of SUA students have come from the US and half have come from over 40 other countries.
- Library with 225,000-volume capacity, reading rooms and rare books facility. We currently offer: Print Books: 80,850 volumes; Electronic Books: 47,700 titles;Print Periodicals: 300 titles;Electronic Periodicals:18,500 full-text titles;Databases: 70 (Most of them with full-text access);VHS/DVDs: 1,700 titles;Audio CDs: 430 titles
- Computer access in classrooms, library, residence halls and central outside gathering areas.
- Beautiful 103-acre campus in South Orange County, California is one mile from the Pacific Ocean and Laguna Beach's main beach (if you're a bird.) It's about 7 miles to drive to the beach.
- SUA is located in the city of Aliso Viejo and is 400 ft. above sea level.
- Campus surrounded by a 4000-acre wilderness park on 85% of its border.
- Laptop computer for each entering undergraduate student included in tuition.
- Semester of study abroad for undergraduates in the junior year included in tuition.
- Generous financial aid available. Net-Price Calculator
BA in Liberal Arts
MA Program in Educational Leadership and Societal Change
- Sound theoretical foundation
- Practical skills and experience
- Small class sizes and rigorous academic discipline
- Research internship
- Broad interdisciplinary knowledge
Soka University of America
1 University Drive
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
949 480 4000
Fax: 949 480 4001
firstname.lastname@example.org for BA Program
email@example.com for MA Program
firstname.lastname@example.org for general information