<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="System.Web.UI.Page" %> - Soka University of America

Student Forms Center


Current students should access their portal account for forms that may not be listed here.

Name of Form Reason to use this Form
Application for Readmission If you have withdrawn and want to reapply.
ADD/DROP Form To Add/Drop classes (after you have  officially registered)
Change of Address Form To change your address. You can also do this yourself in PeopleSoft.
Change of Advisor Form If you want to change your advisor.
Change of Name Form If you want to change your name.
Change of Program Form If you want to make changes to program requirements with administrative approval
Concentration Declaration Form To declare your concentration.
Enrollment Verification Request Form To request that an Enrollment verification.  For current students only.
FERPA Release of Information To allow us to release non-directory information to a third party.
FERPA Request for Confidentiality To prevent us from releasing directory and non-directory information to a third party.
Change of Grade Basis Form If you wish to change the grade basis of a course (ie:Pass/No Pass grade basis).
Petition Form If you want to petition Academic Policies.
Petition to Repeat Course To obtain approval to repeat a course .
Registration Form To officially register for classes.
Replacement Diploma To order a replacement diploma for lost/destroyed original
Student Schedule Worksheet To plot your class times on a daily schedule.
Transcript Request Form To order an Official University Transcript.  You may also order your transcript online through National Student Clearinghouse.  Go to www.getmytranscript.com and pick Soka University of America in the drop down menu. Please note that there are additional Clearinghouse processing charges.
Withdrawal/LOA Form If you want to withdraw or take a Leave of Absence from the University.
Short term Leave of Absence Form If you want to take a Short Term Leave of Absence.