Eligibility for Study Abroad
To participate in Study Abroad, all students must meet the following requirements:
- Students must be in their junior year to participate in study abroad. However, students may petiotion to become eligible after their junior year.
- No students are allowed to go on study abroad while being on academic probation.
- Students are required to have completed the 202-level in their target language before leaving on their semester abroad.
- Students must take the Language Proficiency Tests sponsored by LCP before and after Study Abroad.
- Students studying abroad must choose their courses based on the Pre-Study Abroad Language Proficiency Test results.
- Students are required to attend all the orientations organized by the Office of Study Abroad and International Internships.