%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="System.Web.UI.Page" %>
Institute for Study Abroad (IFSA/Butler), Universidad Naciaonal de Cuyo and Universidad de Congresso
- Semester 1 (Mid February - Early July)
- Semester 2 (Late July- Mid December)
- GPA - 3.0
- 4 semesters of university-level Spanish
Field Trips and Cultural Activities:
- The program at Universidad Nacional de Cuyo requires students to take one or two program courses designed specifically for IFSA-Butler students as well as 3-4 university courses. All students must take Advanced Spanish and Argentine Culture; Regional Development is optional.
- The Universidad de Congreso is the newest addition to the Mendoza program. Students may find that the Congreso offers a very good selection of international relations and social science courses from which to choose.
- One of the benefits of the Mendoza program is the availability of academic tutors for those students who feel they need extra help.
- Three-day excursion to a destination such as Colonia, Uruguay; Montevideo, Uruguay; or Rosario, Argentina.
- Music concerts, theatrical productions, rugby and soccer matches, Argentine film screenings, urban biking and canoe trip, tango classes, polo demonstration class at an Estancia, and museum tours.
- Special occasion and special interest meals throughout the year
Butler - Mendoza
Butler - Argentina Overview
- Students will live with a carefully selected Argentine host family.
- IFSA-Butler houses only one student per family for maximum cultural and language integration.