Cultural Experiences Abroad (CEA)
- Spring Semester (Mid January – Mid May)
- Fall Semester (Early September – Mid December)
- Minimum GPA- 2.5
- High Beginner & Above - Students must have completed at least one semester language course at the college level.
- The Language & Culture program offers courses at four different language levels: beginner, intermediate, advanced, and superior.
- Students begin their session with a computerized placement test. Students will be placed in a language class with other students of the same language level.
- Students will only be able to select electives taught at their particular language level. Students may choose electives that do not conflict with the time of their language classes.
- Students will go on two to three CEA excursions each semester to destinations, such as The Luberon, Arles, Camargue, and Cassis.
- A variety of local cultural activities are available through the CEA resident staff.
- Weekend excursions to Paris are just a three-hour train-ride away.
- Students have the option to stay in either a CEA approved apartment or homestay.
CEA Aix-en-Provence, France