Kansai & Kanazawa, Japan
SUA Administered Program
|Spring Semester Only:||Kansai Gaidai (Jan - end of May)|
|Eurocentres Kanazawa (month of June)|
- GPA - 3.0
- Kansai Gaidai is one of most internationalized universities in Japan with over 350 overseas students per semester.
- The Intensive Language/Cultural Learning course is designed for highly motivated students.
- For the Asian Studies Program, students are required to earn 8 credits in Japanese and at least 4 credits for course(s) taught in English.
- Kansai Gaidai is located in Hirakata City which is about 20 minutes by train to both Kyoto and Osaka.
- Students will be re-locating to Kanazawa in the end of May to study at Eurocentres, which is a well-established language center focused on oral skills & personalized learning.
- Eurocentres is located in the downtown area of Kanazawa.
- Kanazawa is famous for its rich traditional cultures (used to be the wealthiest castle town in Japan).
- Kansai Gaidai - 3 types of housing available: Homestay, Seminar House with single-room, Seminar House with double-room
- Eurocentres Kanazawa - Students will live with Japanese host families. Eurocentres host families have received excellent evaluations from students for their welcoming and hospitable nature.
Kansai Gaidai University