Overview of Sapporo
- Spring Semester (Mar - Jul)
- Fall Semester (Aug - Dec)
- Before the program starts students will take a study tour throughout Japan as an introduction to Japanese culture and history.
- In addition to the courses offered by the university, BCA students are required to spend 12 credit hours per week in Japanese language instruction.
- BCA students also have access to a wide variety of student clubs at the university.
- Students will live with a Japanese host family, which will help improve proficiency in Japanese, learn about Japanese culture and create a network of friends.