SUA Administered Program- Nanzan University in Nagoya
- Spring Semester: Early January – Late May
- Fall Semester: Early September – Late December
- 14 to 18 credits a semester. Max of 12 credits (4-5 courses) for Soka credit transfer.
- Students with high-intermediate and advanced levels of Japanese proficiency.
- Only highly advanced students enrolled in Fall Semester can attend the university class(es).
- 3-4 hr. of class and 3-4 hr. of class preparation daily for 4 or 5 days a week.
- Average class size:10-15 students
- Tour of the Toyota Motors Assembly Plant, Kabuki, and additional trips to Kyoto and Ise.
- Activities with local Nanzan students (Ie. Japan Plaza)
- 3 types of housing for Soka students: Homestay or 3 types of Student Dormitories
- Meal stipends provided for those who need them.
- Nagoya – 3rd largest city after Tokyo and Osaka.
- Located just 2 hours from Tokyo and 1 hour from Osaka by train (shinkansen).
- Nagota is famous for its castle, Tokugawa Art Museum and the headquarters of Toyota Motors.
- Nanzan is located in the rolling hills overlooking metropolitan Nagoya, near cities of Toyota and Seto.
- Nagoya boasts a proud history of the famous Shogun, Leyasu Tokugawa who was a native to Nagoya. Nagoya is also where Tokugawa that he built a great castle for his ninth son.