Councils on International Education and Exchange (CIEE)
- Spring Semester (Early Feb - Late May)
- Fall Semester (Mid-Aug - Early Dec)
- GPA - 2.75
- 2-3 semesters of college-level Spanish or equivalent
- 2 Tracks available: Language & Culture Program(LC) and Liberal Arts Program(LA).
- Students will be taking CIEE courses taught by local faculty and CIEE staff at the campus of University of Guanajuato.
- Community service opportunities to learn the reality of Mexican life.
- Local museum and gallery exhibitions
- Colonial Zacatecas
- Mexico City
- Students will live with Mexican host families in order to further deepen their cultural immersion.