Date posted: 08/23/2013
Soka University of America is seeking a full-time bus driver. The driver will operate a 25 passenger bus to transport students safely and efficiently to an assigned location using designated routes and according to specified time schedules. In addition, the driver will transport students to locations on a need basis such as special activity trips and field research. Contract is for 12-months with full health benefits.
- High school diploma or equivalent such as general education degree (GED)
- Valid California Motor Vehicle License of the Class B type
- Knowledgeable in state and local traffic laws
- Safe driving record
- One year minimum training and/or experience in operating a 25 seat bus or above
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Possession of a current First-Aid Certificate a plus
- Demonstrated understanding and sensitivity regarding cultural traditions and language barriers
- Enthusiasm of interacting with students
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. To apply send letter of interest, resume, salary history and three references to:Human Resources Bus Driver Position Soka University of America 1 University Drive Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Soka University of America is an equal opportunity employer.