Admission Operations - Data Processor (closed)
Date Posted: 04/29/2014
Soka University of America is seeking an Admission Operations-Data Processor to support the universities overall recruitment and enrollment goals. This is a full time one year term contract position with a possibility of renewal. The Data Processor is responsible for the daily work and processing of all application data as it relates to the accurate and timely input of information into the universities PeopleSoft database. He/She is also responsible for the physical processing and filing of applications and related documents. The Data Processor is also responsible for contacting applicants and other agencies in order to bring about the completion of application files. Candidates for this position must possess strong customer services and written/verbal communication skills.
Candidates should have:
- Bachelor’s degree or some college preferred. High school graduation or equivalent required.
- Experience with PeopleSoft database/software highly desired.
- Ability to utilize a complex admission record keeping function.
- Ability to interact well with applicants and parents by phone, email and postal mail.
- Ability to work in collaboration with the other staff members in the department.
- Demonstrated understanding and sensitivity regarding cultural traditions, language barriers, and differential experiences in pre-collegiate academic preparation.
- Capacity for developing and sustaining effective relationships with administrators, faculty, staff, students, as well as a variety of outside organizations.
- Ability to receive and carry out directions.
- Ability to work both independently and on a team.
- High proficiency in personal computer systems utilizing databases within PeopleSoft, word processing, graphics, spreadsheets, to include MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and other Microsoft applications.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- High ethical and professional standards.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Soka University of America also offers a competitive benefits package. Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled. Send a letter of interest along with resume, salary history and the names, addresses and phone numbers of three references to:Human Resources Admission Operations - Data Processor Soka University of America 1 University Drive Aliso Viejo, CA 92656 E-mail: email@example.com
Soka University of America is an equal opportunity employer.