%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="System.Web.UI.Page" %>
Audio Visual Technician I
Date Posted: 02/01/2012
Soka University of America seeks an Audio Visual Technician Level 1. The Audio Visual Technician Level 1 is responsible for providing support, training and troubleshooting for all audio visual systems. This person acts as the first level contact for audio visual request. This person will also be responsible for internal AV event support. Responsibilities also include support on a wide range of applications including AV control applications, video production applications and content generation applications.
Successful Candidates will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technology-related field and Professional certification preferred.
- Experience supporting audio visual systems and technology
- Experience supporting audio/visual applications used in production of content.
- Experience in fixing audio/visual hardware.
- Experience with basic audio visual setups.
- Broad base of technical knowledge and skills related to audio/visual systems and hardware.
- Ability to install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain all of the software applications and peripheral AV equipment used at the University.
- Ability to use independent judgment required in setting priorities of tasks among multiple assigned projects.
- Strong communication and training skills with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Capacity for developing and sustaining effective relationships with administrators, faculty, staff and students.
- Ability to independently perform all duties of the position efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent planning skills.
- A strong evidence of a spirit of collegiality and a strong service orientation.
- Ability to deal effectively with a wide range of University personnel, as well as a variety of outside organizations and firms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- High ethical and professional standards.
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Review of applications will begin immediately. The position will remain open until filled. To apply send letter of interest, resume, and three professional references to:
Director of Human Resources
Re: Audio Visual Technician I
Soka University of America
1 University Drive,
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
or E-mail: email@example.com
Soka University of America is an equal opportunity employer.