Human Resources Coordinator, Student Employment (#HRC-112)
Date Posted: 02/05/2012
Provide support in coordinating on-campus Student Employment Program as well as Non-Student Employment. Confer regularly with the Human Resources Director and graduate-level Department Heads to plan and coordinate employment training and review activities, review student qualifications, assign and review work, and resolve problems associated with Department needs and/or student issues. Create and maintain complex and diverse employment-based reports. Review student performance and job requirements in order to effectively recommend personnel changes, such as hiring, promotion, termination, training, and staff development. Determine hiring needs and communicate needs back to executive management. Administer and update payroll. Maintain HR records using document imaging. Data input and maintenance of PeopleSoft HRMS.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Liberal Arts, or a related field
- 3 years of experience in HR administration, recruiting and program management within higher education
Experience to include:
- Filing systems maintenance and records management
- Writing, proofreading and editing HR policy documents
- Conducting training programs including new employee orientation and staff/skills development
- Employee relations including performance management
Mail resumes and include job number:Soka University of America Attn: Human Resources Dept. 1 University Drive Aliso Viejo, CA 92656-4105
Soka University is an equal opportunity employer.