- Office of the President
- Academic Affairs
- Finance and Administration
- Student Affairs
- Staff Directory
- Organization Chart
Network Analyst (closed)
Date Posted: 01/03/2014
The Network Analyst is responsible for all aspects of the campus network and connectivity to the Internet. The network includes wired and wireless access. The Analyst is also responsible for the day to day maintenance of the local area network hardware and software, as well as assisting in the design and implementation of these systems.
- 5-7 years related work experience in networking support and administration.
- Administration of network environment predominantly using Microsoft products
- Administration of network equipment: switches, routers, and firewall
- Articulating and enforcing network security
- Server room management
- Management of Internet access and providers
- Administration of network monitoring and usage management
- Administration of phone system and vendors, preferably CISCO Unity
- IP management, including deployment of DHCP and DNS.
- External DNS management
- Integration of network with VMware
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Working knowledge of storage devices (SAN)
- Working with and troubleshooting Active Directory
- Digital certificate administration
- Integration with hosted vendors
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. SUA offers a competitive salary, benefits and excellent working environment.
To apply send letter of interest, resume, salary history and three professional references to:Human Resources Re: Network Analyst
Soka University of America
1 University Drive,
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Soka University of America is an equal opportunity employer.