AngelAngel is a web-based courseware application that allows instructors to post course related information for students and conduct courses online in a secure environment. This course management tool provides online syllabus, course outline, file sharing, discussion boards and an intranet portal.
The SUA language lab provides 12 language learning stations equipped with state-of-the-art language learning software and hardware.
Language Lab student learning outcomes are:
- Through using the facilities at the language lab to practice, students are expected to improve their listening comprehension and speaking skills in the given target language.
The SUA campus is equipped with state of the art multi-media systems in the following locations:
- 8 classrooms in Gandhi Hall
- 4 science labs in Pauling Hall
- Pauling Hall Theatre classroom
- All dormitory multi-purpose rooms
- 3 Ikeda Library classrooms