- Office of the President
- Academic Affairs
- Finance and Administration
- Clery Act / Security
- Community Relations Staff
- Events and Conferences
- Facilities and Operations
- Finance and Business Office Staff
- Giving Overview
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Student Accounts
- Student Affairs
- Staff Directory
- Organization Chart
Making Credit Card Payments OnlineThe students now have an option to make credit card payments online. Student with assign user ID and password may go to http://learn.soka.edu to sign in to the PeopleSoft system.
1) Go to Credit Card Payment PageFrom Student Center: Click on or go to Account Inquiry and click on .
2) Entering Payment Amount InformationIndicate the amount you would like to pay. If the amount is a portion of the total, please indicate the breakdown of the payment. Press to show and verify the total of payment amount.
3) Enter Credit Card InformationEnter credit card information. Name & address should be the information of the credit card holder (appears on your credit card). Soka University accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and JCB cards.
Verify that all information (payment amount, credit card information) are correct. Click on to process your payment. Once payment is successfully authorized, the payment will be credited to your student account immediately.
Once the payment is completed, please print the confirmation page for your records.
For further questions regarding your credit card payment, please contact the Office of Student Accounts.
Student Accounts Assistant/Cashier