- Admission & Financial Aid
- Undergrad Admission & Aid
- Learn more
- Apply Now
- Financial Aid
- Tuition & Fees
- Request Undergraduate Admission Information
- International Student Services
- Student Accounts
- Your Campus Tour
- Undergraduate Profile
- Undergraduate Catalog
- Admission Events
- Meet Your Admission Counselor
- Meet the Staff
- Contact Us
- Soka University does not provide transportation to and from the airport or train stations.
- Los Angeles International (LAX) and John Wayne Airport (SNA) are the closest airports to Soka University. Reservations made 3-4 weeks in advance generally result in better air fares.
- Reservations for affordable travel to Soka from these airports can be made by phone or online with Super Shuttle or Prime Time services. .
- Shuttle cost is approximately $30.00 one way to John Wayne Airport [SNA] and $50.00 one way to Los Angeles Airport [LAX]. - subject to change.)
- Super Shuttle: (P) 1/800-BLUE- VAN or www.supershuttle.net.
- Prime Time: (P) 1/800-RED-VANS or http://www.primetimeshuttle.com/.
Accommodations for an overnight stay on Thursday, April 11th, is available only to those new admits with extenuating circumstances or who must fly from their home residence to Soka in order to attend the event. All flight itineraries must be received and approved by the Office of Student Recruitment Events and Programs (888-600-SOKA x4131) by April 1st. Thursday night hosts are limited. Soka is not able to provide accommodations for family members and/or friends of a new admit and is not able to make exceptions. If you are arranging an overnight stay for April 11th, please do your best to arrive by 6pm. Please also confirm your overnight stay on April 11th with the Office of Student Recruitment Events and Programs prior to making your flight arrangements. Thank you.
Please travel safely!