1. Is there a membership fee to be part of the alumni association?
No. Starting in 2012 alumni membership fees were discontinued.

2. How can I request my transcript?
You can request your transcript in two ways.

1. Fill out the paperwork here and submit to:
Office of Student Accounts
1 University Drive
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
(Please make check payable to Soka University of America)

2. Submit an online request
Click here, and go to "Order/Track Transcript" and scroll down to Soka University of America.
Complete application process and click submit.

3. How can I donate to SUA?
Thank you so much for your desire to support SUA!

  • For U.S. Resident Alumni click here
  • For Non-U.S. Resident Alumni click here

4. I am visiting SUA, can I stay on campus?
Yes, the Small Conference Center is available for alumni. Please click here for reservation information.
You can also stay at a nearby hotel with SUA rates. Please click here for more information.

5. Have another question?
Contact us!