ALUMNI PROFILE"I try to live the vision of Soka. My life would be worthless if it wasn't dedicated to world peace and caring for other people." More
Class of 2006
Philharmonic Society of OC presents Louis LortieDate: 01.26.2013
Time: 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm
Location: Soka Performing Arts Center
The Philharmonic Society of Orange County presents:
Louis Lortie Goes to the Opera
Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 8:00 PM
Louis Lortie, Piano
Program to include (updated 1/15/2013):
- WAGNER: Prelude (trans. Lortie) and Liebestod (trans. Liszt) from Tristan und Isolde
- WAGNER: Fire music from Die Walküre (trans. Hugo Wolff)
- MOZART-LISZT: Réminiscences de Don Juan, A Concert Paraphrase
- WAGNER: Siegfried’s Idyll (trans. Josef Rubinstein)
- WAGNER-LISZT: Overture from Tannhäuser
Tickets are sold exclusively through the Philharmonic Society of Orange County
(949) 553-2422, M-F, 9am-6pm
Please do not call the Soka Performing Arts Center Box Office to order tickets.
Come Early for Dinner! Soka Bistro is open for dinner M-F 5:30-7:00 pm, Sat/Sun 5:00-7:00 pm. Only $10.50 for an all you can eat buffet.
Join the Soka Performing Arts Center email list
SUBSCRIBE to the monthly Soka newsletter about all upcoming events on the Soka University of America campus, including sports, community cinema, guest lectures, art gallery exhibitions and much more!