Soka Performing Arts Center is pleased to be ADA compliant and disability friendly. Please let us know at the time of your ticket order of any special needs and we will work with you to make those arrangements.
- Disabled Parking: Disabled parking spaces are available in all parking lots and adjacent to the Soka Performing Arts Center on University Circle. Additional on-street parking spaces immediately adjacent to the Center on University Circle may be available on performance days.
- For Your Convenience: At the drop off location on University Circle, an elevator is located for access from the street level to the Box Office and Lobby entrance on the Plaza Level.
- Wheelchair Access: The Soka Performing Arts Center is entirely wheelchair accessible and is able to make accommodations in particular circumstances with advance notice. Wheelchair and disabled accessible seating is available on all three levels of the Concert Hall. Each wheelchair-friendly ADA-space (without a chair) in the audience sections has three or more assigned Companion Seats immediately adjacent. All theater levels are elevator accessible. All lobby, restrooms, and backstage areas of the Center are also fully accessible. (The image above displays the accessibility of the Center's lobby with an elevator located to the right of the stairs.)
- Assisted Listening Devices: Assisted Listening Devices are available for loan, free of charge at the Information Counter in the lobby. Both in-ear pieces and teleloops are available.
- Signed Performances: ASL interpretation is available for any event by request with at least 7-days advance notice.
- Please Note: Patrons who arrive in a wheelchair but wish to transfer into a physical-seat for the event itself are asked to call the Box Office prior to or immediately after their transaction to ensure the best ticketing and actual seating experience. SokaPAC reserves the right to make reasonable inquiries to prevent the fraudulent purchase of tickets by patrons without a disability, and to adjust patron seating in the case of errors.