Purchase a Themed-Series Package and Enjoy Subscriber Benefits!
What is a “Subscriber” and why would you want to be one?A themed-series package (Sundays at Soka, Chamber Music, etc.) has the deepest ticket discounts available to the public, and is renewable from one season to the next. That is, the patron who purchases one of these types of series-packages is able to retain the same seats for the subsequent equivalent series in the next season. For this reason, we consider these patrons “Subscribers” – similar to a magazine subscription. Soka Performing Arts Center is pleased offer special benefits to our Subscribers as follows:
- Early notification of the subsequent Season.
- An automatic Reservation for the same seat assignments from Season to Season.*
- Free adjustment of assigned seating pre-season upon request and at no cost, and prior to new subscription purchases. (Based on availability)
- Ability to add seats to your Subscription prior to new subscription purchases.
- Renewal of past-season packages prior to any new purchases by non-subscribers.
- Seat adjustments mid-season with no service fees (based on availability).
- Ticket exchanges within your package with no service fees (based on availability).
- Ticket exchanges to events outside your package with service fees waived (one-time courtesy per season).
- Ticket delivery fees waived, including for tickets that are mailed.
- Free re-printing or re-delivery of tickets for lost or forgotten tickets.
*In rare cases, contractual obligations with artists or technical production needs may force an adjustment to subscriber seating. In these situations, every attempt will be made to retain or improve the quality of experience in the new seating assignments.
Please note: General Admission events do not have assigned seating so renewal reservations are limited to quantity of seats.