1. Purchase online by:
- Clicking one of the buttons above!
-Click on the Buy Tickets button if you're ready to purchase tickets to one or two events
-Click on the Buy Package button if you're ready to buy a themed-series package
-Click on the Create Your Own Series button if you're ready to bundle a minimum of 4 events and SAVE 20% OR MORE
-Returning customers can click on the MyTickets Account button to log in to their account.
- To see our full listing of events, click on the PERFORMING ARTS EVENTS tab on the left navigation sidebar.
-Select the event you want to learn more about
-Click on the Buy Tickets button at the bottom of the event page when you're ready to make your purchase
2. Visit the Box Office: Monday - Friday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. (Closed on major holidays)
- The Box Office is also open one hour prior to scheduled performance times on performance days. Closed on major holidays.
- Our Box Office is located on the 2nd floor of southeast side of the Performing Arts Center building on the Soka University campus at 1 University Drive, Aliso Viejo, CA 92656.
3. Order by Phone: 949.480.4ART (4278)
- Have this information ready: promotional offers or coupon codes, the event for which you want tickets, number of patrons in your party and whether any require ADA/accessible seating, your full name and phone number, and your payment method.
- Leave a clear voice message and your telephone number, when Box Office is closed.
Soka Performing Arts Center utilizes the Tickets.com ticketing system for all event-ticket sales and does not work in conjunction with any other organization or websites and those tickets are not valid for entry to any event at the Center. Please purchase your tickets only from Soka Performing Arts Center (web address will end in"...soka.edu") or from Tickets.com directly.
Caution: Third-Party Ticket Sellers Alert
Soka cannot be responsible for tickets purchased from a third party broker or online reseller. Tickets purchased from a third-party reseller cannot be replaced if lost or stolen because Soka will not have your payment information. We cannot contact you regarding possible changes to the performance and you may pay much more than the ticket's face value. We cannot guarantee that your tickets are valid and may not be able to guarantee admittance. Protect yourself and your experience by only purchasing from Soka Performing Arts Center and/or via Tickets.com.
The Concert Hall:
The image below demonstrates basic seating sections and their relationship to the doors-for-entry. Yellow sections are on the first floor, red sections are on the second floor, and blue sections are on the third floor. The numbers-in-circles represent the Door Numbers. *Please note, not all sections and doors are available for all events.
For a detailed map of seating placement in the Concert Hall, click the link HERE or the image above. You will see three different configurations (versions) as this varies on a show-by-show basis. *You may need to enlarge the size of the image for legibility of the row-letters and seat-numbers.
The Black Box Theatre:
This modular, theatre space utilizes unreserved seating both on stadium-style risers and also on the floor of the theatre, with the raised stage clearly visible to all. Persons with disabilities are guided, upon arrival, to the best available areas where they can be seated with their companions. Tickets for this venue will clearly state “General Admission” as seating is unreserved and first-come/first-choice.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for telephone and online sales orders.
Cash and checks are accepted when purchasing tickets in person at the box office window. Returned checks will incur a fee of $25 and subject the related ticket order to potential cancellation, making any included tickets void for entry. Soka Performing Arts Center reserves the right to not accept checks on the day of an event and/or at any time.
All ticket processing fees are included in the ticket price for events presented by Soka Performing Arts Center and Soka University of America. Tickets sold on behalf of other users or groups that are not a part of Soka University of America may incur fees exclusive of the ticket price, as set forth in our contractual agreements with Tickets.com and the producing party.
- All sales are final: No refunds will be provided. Only in the event of cancellation where the performance is not rescheduled, will refunds be made available to patrons. Tickets may also be exchanged for an event or performance similar in type and cost, subject to availability. Patrons are strongly encouraged to double-check their calendars prior to buying tickets.
- Exchanges: Exchanges are limited to shows presented specifically by Soka Performing Arts Center. Shows presented by other entities may be ineligible for any and all exchanges. Exchanges must be requested and processed at least 30 minute prior to the start time of the ticketed performance. You may exchange tickets for another event or performance of a similar type and cost, subject to availability. Each exchange transaction is subject to a $3 fee per ticket, plus any difference in price.
- Who Needs A Ticket: Every person entering the theater needs a ticket, regardless of age. Lap-sitting (in lieu of a ticket) for infants or small children is not permitted.
PLEASE NOTE: Artists, programs, dates and times subject to change. Special offers and discounts apply only to new ticket purchases.
THE DAY OF THE SHOW
- Arrive Early: Please plan to arrive early enough to park your car, make your way to the theatre, and find your seats at a leisurely pace. It is advised that you be at your seats at least 10 minutes before Curtain (start time) to avoid missing any of the performance. Late seating may not be permitted for some shows and is always at the complete discretion of Center Management. Lobby doors open 1-hour prior, and house doors (for seating) open 30-minutes prior to Curtain.
- Drop Offs: A street-level drop-off area is available on University Circle, adjacent to the building. A near-by elevator provides access up to the Center’s “Plaza Level” passing the Box Office en route to the main Lobby Doors.
- Will Call: The Will Call window is located at the Box Office on the Plaza Level next to the Main Entrance. It is advised that you arrive at Will Call at least one half hour prior to curtain time. Please be ready to provide the Box Office with the name under which the tickets were ordered, how the tickets were purchased, and the performance name and date if picking up tickets for a future performance. For your protection, you may be asked to present the credit card you used to purchase the tickets and/or a photo ID.
Late Seating: To prevent disruption of a performance in progress, latecomers or patrons who have not entered the theatre when the performance begins, will be asked to wait in the lobby until there is a suitable interval in the performance to accommodate late seating. This applies after any Intermission(s) as well
- Children: We welcome well-behaved, respectful children under the care of a responsible adult. However, not all of our events are appropriate for small children, and Center management reserves the right to change seating and placement to ensure the undisturbed enjoyment of all patrons. The box office can provide advice regarding an event's suitability for children. (949) 480-4ART (4278)
- Lap-sitting: A paid ticket is required for everyone entering the theatre, including infants and children. Lap-sitting (in lieu of a ticket) for infants or small children is not permitted.
- Cameras and recording equipment: The taking of photos or use of any mechanical or digital recording devices is strictly prohibited. Management reserves the right to confiscate equipment and destroy any prohibited materials.
- Cellular phones, beepers, watch alarms: As a courtesy to all patrons, please turn these units to off or non-audible before the performance begins.