- Student Life Overview
- Message From The Dean of Students
- Student Handbook
- Recreation, Intramurals and Outdoor Adventure Series
- Student Activities
- Student Services
- New Student Orientation
- Clery Act Crime Report
- Campus Security
- Student Affairs Staff
Important Forms and Checklist
Now that you have been accepted, we need important information from you to begin your journey at SUA. You should have already received a packet with the Welcome Brochure and following forms. In case you did not receive the packet, or if you need another copy of the forms, they are readily accessible in PDF format below. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Diana Ueda at email@example.com
Forms due by July 1, 2013:
* You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open PDF files. If you do not have this software, please download here and install.
- Residence Hall Questionnaire - Will be available June 10th
- Student health history form (PDF) - All students must complete this form and meet the immunizations requirement in order to register for classes.
- Meningococcal Disease Advisory and Notification (PDF)
- Student Health Insurance Election/Waiver Form (PDF) - Coming soon
Additional useful information:
- Welcome Brochure 2013 (PDF) - This brochure will walk you through the steps you need to take to begin your college life at SUA! It also contains answers to some of our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). Please take time to read it through!
- List of What to Bring (PDF)
- Directions to SUA Brochure (PDF)