Important Forms and Checklist
Now that you have been accepted, we need important information from you to begin your journey at SUA. You should have already received a packet with the Welcome Brochure and following forms. In case you did not receive the packet, or if you need another copy of the forms, they are readily accessible in PDF format below. Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Diana Ueda at email@example.com
Welcome Brochure 2017 (PDF) - This brochure contains useful information about what you must do to enroll in SUA, check-in dates, Orientation dates, academic calendar, as well as a FAQ section.
Forms due by July 3, 2017:
* You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open PDF files. If you do not have this software, please download here and install.
- Residence Hall Questionnaire - Coming soon - First Year Residence Hall Questionnaire will be available from June 5 and must be completed by July 3, 2017. It will be used to make roommate assignments. For more information on housing, please refer to the Housing page. Your housing placement details will be available to view online after 5:00pm PST on July 14, 2017. Please note that all students are required to check in at the residence halls between August 6-7, 2017. For more information regarding housing, please go to the Residence Halls site.
- Student health history form (PDF) - All students must complete this form and meet the immunizations requirement in order to register for classes
- Health Insurance Election/Waiver Form (PDF) - All students must have health insurance. Domestic students may waive if they have their own, but all international students must elect for Soka's insurance.
- Soka Health Insurance Brochure - Coming soon